There are some measures that enable us to compare materials and arrange them according to their properties. The properties of a material can form a constant number. Also in the direction of the y-axis, when the classification of materials scientists are studying everything related to the article, and you will learn all the characteristics of reliable scientists.
The material properties are:
- Electrical properties, electrical conductivity, permittivity, dielectric constant, insulation intensity, and electrostatic constants.
- Thermal properties, thermal conductor, diffusion coefficient, emission, thermal expansion coefficient, specific heat, evaporation temperature, fusion heat, ignition, vapor pressure, critical temperature, melting point, and self-ignition temperature.
- Magnetic properties, magnetic magnetism, inverse magnetism, ferromagnetism, and ferromagnetic magnetism.
- Optical properties, refraction of light, a reflection of light, speed of light, interference, and diffraction of light.
- Acoustic characteristics, sound refraction, sound absorption, sound reflection, and speed of sound. Radiological characteristics, half-life, beta rays, X-rays, gamma rays, and Shirinkov radiation.
- Atomic properties.
- Physical properties.
- Manufacturing characteristics.
- Biological characteristics.
- Environmental characteristics.
- Mechanical properties, Young’s modulus, elasticity, strength resistance, compression resistance, shear resistance, yield resistance, road resistance, breakdown strain, durability, shock tolerance, weldability, density, viscosity, explosion speed, and resilience
States of matter
There are three main causes of matter on Earth:
Solid-state: This is where the material molecules compact and close together, and can be defined solids are the stability of the shape of the material so that it can not change its shape.
Liquid state: A situation where the molecules are close together and compact but flow around each other with ease, and can be defined as the liquid state that takes the form of space in it as a vessel or sea.
The gaseous state is the state in which the bonding of the molecules is very small and not stacked on each other, which makes these molecules free to move freely from one place to another and can not confine these molecules in one place.
You may also like: