Chemical BPA free baby bottles
BPA free represents Bisphenol-A free. BPA is a mechanical compound used to make certain plastics and pitches. Low centralizations of BPS and BPF can influence cell work similarly to BPA. here also their risk and canned food.
Risk of BPA
There are studies that indicate the effect of this substance on many people, studies have shown that many women with PCOS have a high level of BPA, which may indicate that there is a relationship between them, and other studies have shown that this article may reduce the production of sperm In men, it may be one of the reasons that may lead to infertility and inability to have children, and other studies have shown that this article may increase the risk of insulin resistance.
In this case, we find that the body cells have resistance to the hormone insulin does not respond to the required form of the hormone, which leads to a high rate And blood sugar This condition may develop if you do not follow a proper diet and exercise to develop diabetes. Other studies have shown that there may be a relationship between BPA and the risk of breast and prostate cancer and its impact on the fetus and pregnant women.
Since it can not stay away from this article as it intervenes in many industries where it may give up in the manufacture of paints and plastic containers but can follow some important guidelines to reduce exposure.
It is always preferable to use fresh vegetables and fruits in the preparation of daily foods and to avoid as much as possible from processed and canned foods that contain a lot of additives and preservatives, but because of the change in lifestyle and the preoccupation of many women in the daily work has become difficult to prepare all daily foods from fresh ingredients and fully The trend is to use what is fast and many families are using canned food for their ease of access and the different types that are present in our markets now. However, it should be noted that many cans contain BPA so that they can be used in the inner layer of canned coated.
In order to reduce the likelihood of obtaining this substance through cans, the following tips can be followed:
- Pregnant women and children are considered the most important age groups affected by this article, so some studies have shown that it may increase the risk of miscarriage or affect the development of the fetus, so pregnant women are advised to reduce the consumption of canned foods during the pregnant period and replace them as much as possible with fresh foods or buy the same types and preserved Glass containers, for example, can be used tomato Lord preserved glass containers instead of canned metal containers.
- Use fresh vegetables and fruits when preparing baby and infant food.
- Some studies have shown that canned beverages contain a lower percentage of BPA while canned noodles and soups contain the highest levels of this substance.
- Rinse canned fruits and vegetables well with water before use in preparing the different tastes.
- Resort as much as possible to the vegetables sorted instead of canned.
BPA free baby bottles
BPA free baby bottles are:
Breastfeeding is one of the most important and highest gifts that can be given by the mother to her baby. Mother’s milk gives many benefits for the child of the most important immunity and reduces the risk of obesity and rash in the child, but what many people do not know that breastfeeding may protect the child from BPA The manufacture of some types of plastic, which is called polycarbonate.
You may also like after reading the article BPA Free: